Friday, November 7, 2014

Up Up and Away! A Birthday Card For My Dad!

Just a quick post to share the photo's of the birthday card I made for my dad. I was unwell that week, so I could not put the effort into colouring or painting I normally would, so I had to think on my feet and make a Hot Air Ballooning card that without the digital image I had purchased. What I created has ended up being a crowd favorite! LOL.. and I love it to bits!





Thanks for popping by and having a look!
Happy Crafting 
HUGS!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo