Friday, March 13, 2015

Dream Big!!

http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/reach-star-s/

From the moment Mo showed us this new stamp "Reach Star (s)"  also available in a female version, I fell in LOVE!! I didn't know if it was the PJ's, the great big rounded tummies, the tiny little feet in comparison to the bodies, the hands, the way they are flapping as ONLY little toddlers do as they reach for something or the onezy with the cape! but I just had to have this stamp.

 I LOVED the sketchy design, a little different then the stamps I normally colour but I was willing to give it a go because I had the PERFECT digital papers to go with him. Recently having been introduce to NitWit Collection I came across an adorable Digital Scrap booking set called "FQB- Spaced Out Collection" and if there wasn't a more perfect match made in heaven!! Well I'll let you made that decision for yourselves ;) 

 
I really like this HUGE MOON on the inside of the card which allows the person buying the card to write there birthday wishes or such on it.. Very cute. 
 
Wanted to make him look like he was reaching for this moon... and think it was a great way to use the sentiment which is included with the digital stamp. 
 
All elements have been outlined in black. This is a really simple yet effective way to make your cards look professional, but also to make your elements blend into the card... nothing worse then seeing white glaring cut lines... a little trick I learnt from Paper tole. 
Card Ingredients:
Copics Colours Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Hair: YR04, YR07, E08, E18, E29
Onezi: B12, B24, B28, B29, B99, Y06, Y17
Cape: R22, R24, E07, E09, E18, C5
Moon: Y35, Y38, E15, E18
Distressed Inks Used in Background - sorry. I didn't keep track of which I used.
3D Foam dimensional used to elevate pieces off card and give depth. 
Double Sided Sticky Tape. 
2 Pieces A4 Navy Blue Card stock from my stash made into a 6 x 6 inch card base.

Now one last thing.. We have now moved to MONTHLY CHALLENGES!!! over on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog with the first challenge starting today, but they will run on the FIRST THURSDAY OF THE EACH MONTH!! so make sure you put that into your diaries...
Well I hope you enjoyed looking over my card, and I cannot wait to bring you a new card new week.
:)
Happy Crafting!
Xo

This card has been enter into the following challenges:
Challenge #114 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist Aquamarine - WON TOP 3!!! 


5 comments:

  1. Fab card and excellent colouring. Following you!
    Liz
    www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card I love the image so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! and awesome coloring.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! love this. I've just become a follower as I think your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo