Friday, October 10, 2014

A Tribute To The Beautiful Amanda Reed

We still can't believe our sweet friend is gone. As a tribute to her, this fortnight's challenge is dedicated to the memory of Amanda Reed, a talented and kind soul who left us far too soon.
Because Amanda loved cats, and because we all loved Amanda, Mo has created this very special image called "Amanda"! You can find her in Mo's store beginning today!
http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/amanda/
Mo will be selling the new "Amanda" image for just $1.00....with all proceeds being donated in Amanda Reed's name to an animal shelter near where Amanda lived::
http://www.thinkingoutsidethecage.org/…/b.8…/k.BF0B/Home.htm
We hope you'll help us honor Amanda's memory...pick up this darling image...support a good cause...and join us for this fortnight's very special challenge!




In Memory Of Amanda Reed
May She Rest In Peace.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges!
Fitztown Challenge Blog - Challenge No. 55 - Tag It! Using Digital Elements 
(my Criss Cross card, the insert is a tag)*Update* my Card won for the Fitztownn "Tag It" Challenge
Simon Says Stamps - Use Watercolours Oct 8th 2014
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes 7th October 2014


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute and cute image which I purchased to make as well.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your card the moment I saw it and now love it more knowing that it is for Amanda Reed, what a beautiful tribute! You're a sweetheart, hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and tribute! In the future, if there's still that robotic thingy we have to bypass, I'm not sure I'll be able to leave a comment. Nonetheless, I love that you've joined our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Ema.. I had no idea there was a robotic thingy on my blog.. I have never had it set up that way.. I will attempt to rectifiy that immediately cause it's a pain in the butt!! I know.. I HATE IT as a Dt member myself.. So sorry hun!!.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card and lovely colouring on the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo