Saturday, September 19, 2015

Blog Page Gadgets and Some More About Etsy!

Hey there all... I just thought I'd let you all know that I have added a few gadgets to the blog page to make it easier for those of you wanting to keep an eye out for what cards I will be selling on my Etsy store. To the right of the blog page there will now be a little linkable gallery of some of the most current uploads in my store, just press on one of those and it will bring you straight to the Etsy post! As well as a clickable advertisement sign, stating that I have an Etsy store. This sign will bring you to my Store Home page.

Anyhoo... Just wanted to make this experience as easy as I can for people!
Xo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO!!! *waves enthusiastically* Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I really appreciate it, and read each and everyone of them.. It is what gets me out of bed in the mornings!! I swear!!! :0) Feel free to leave me questions if you have any and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! :) Xo